The MymCart content management system is designed to enable you to easily update your entire mobile website’s content online.
The list of items that you can update in your dashboard is:
- Your company information
- Your branding, which includes your logo, your banner and icon
- The title and meta descriptions of each page
- Your social networking profiles, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Add ad hoc pages
- Add new news pages
- Add pages within the services section
- Include YouTube videos
- Add profiles of people within the company
- Add images into the gallery
- Add multiple office details
- Change your menu labels
Your dashboard homepage will give you details of what can be found in each section and we can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 713 2972.
When researching mobile content management systems it is important to consider which features are important to you and which are present in the systems you’re considering. The main features and functions our customers have stated as being as important are the ability to manage your site’s search engine optimisation, the ability to easily update content and to quickly add the redirect script into their main website. You will be able to see these within the current content management system.